Who My Clients Are
- Composers, arrangers/orchestrators, singers, song writers, and music producers in need of assistance with their music creations.
- Orchestras and ensembles in need for customized arrangements due to their unique instrumentation.
- Film makers, website designers, game developers and others looking for original music.
Music Services, Type 1: I compose/arrange/produce original music for you (see examples below)
Music Services, Type 2: I help you with your own music
Music Services I Can Provide For You
- Assisting with all development stages of your original music:
Notating, arranging, orchestrating, recording, producing, mixing/mastering.
- Prepare your music for live performance and recording studio:
Scores/parts and playbacks.
- Create computer-based playbacks, backing tracks and grooves.
I get paid per project, not per hour. This way you won’t have to worry about unexpected costs. Just tell me what I can do for you. I will then assess the workload and get you a price estimate within 24 hours. No hidden costs.
Take lessons with me to learn how to
- Write lead-sheets, scores and individual parts with Finale
- Learn Music Notation with Finale
- Record, arrange, and mix music with Apple’s Logic Pro X
- Concepts for Pop-Jazz Arranging & Orchestration
- Anything related to playing Jazz Piano and Pop Keyboards
- Pop-Jazz Theory/ear-training