Music Creation Services
Composing, arranging & recording music
Composing, Arranging & Orchestration Services
I offer these services to three types of clients
- Composers, arrangers/orchestrators, singers, song writers, and music producers in need of assistance with their music creations.
- Orchestras and ensembles in need for customized arrangements due to their unique instrumentation.
- Film makers, website designers, game developers and others looking for original music in a specified genre and instrumentation.
Here is a detailed list of all music services I can provide for you:
- Offer assistance with all development stages of your original music.
- Prepare music for live performance and recording with needly written scores and transposed parts.
- Transpose, transcribe, and orchestrate music for all instrumentations and genres.
- Create computer-based playbacks, backing tracks and grooves.
- Compose original music.
Take lessons with me to learn the following skills
- Preparing score, parts, and lead-sheets with Makemusic’s Finale Notation Software
- Recording, arranging, and mixing music with Apple’s Logic Pro X
- Pop-Jazz Arranging & Orchestration
- Jazz Piano and Pop Keyboard Lessons
- Pop-Jazz Theory
I get paid per project, not per hour. This way you won’t have to worry about unexpected costs. Just tell me what I can do for you. I will assess the workload and get you a price estimate within 24 hours.
How can you be sure I’ll do a great job for you?
I always give my very best once I’ve agreed to take on a project. Music is of course a matter of taste. But there are a lot of things that I can do to make sure you will be very happy with the final product, like keeping you updated on the progress.
1. Clear Communication right from the start
Production purpose and timeline
What is the production for? Is there a clear deadline (or deadlines).
Define the music clearly
It is very important that you give me as much information as possible about the music you want me to create. Ideally, and that’s something a lot of film makers like to do, you would give me recordings that most acurately represent the style, sound, and emotion of the music you are looking for.
Written Contract about expectations such as pricing, timeline, etc.
It is best to have a written contract before any work begins, to make sure nothing gets overlooked by accident which could cause misunderstandings and frustration down the line. This includes things like pricing, timeline, and copyright questions, etc..
2. Progress updates
It is important that we are in constant contact during the production. I will provide you with drafts of my work as they progress as often as possible to assure you like the music as it develops.
What if you are not happy with my work?
Let me start with this: I never actually had a costumer that wasn’t satisfied with the final product. And if there was one, I would rather have given him his money back than creating an unhappy costumer.
Let me explain why:
From a personal, but also from a business point of you, it is extremely important to me that my clients are happy with my work, for two reasons:
1. I want them to use our services again and convert them into a “super client”,
2. and I would like them to recommend us to potentially new customers.
That’s why you can be sure that my work meets the highest professional standard. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied I will revise my work until you are happy, for no additional cost to you.