Music On Time provides professional music services to everyone for an affordable price.
For immediate assistance with your music contact Thomas now!
Music On Time Services (FAQ)
Who uses your services?
Our services are aimed towards three different types of clients:
- Composers, Arrangers/Orchestrators, Singers, Song Writers, Music producers and other individuals needing assistance with their music
- Orchestras and groups with an unusual instrumentation and other individuals or groups needing customized arrangements
- Film Makers, Website Designers, Game Developers and other individuals looking for original music.
What services do you offer?
Whether you need a little help or a lot, Music On Time is here for you every step of the way. Among our many custom services, we:
- Prepare your music for a live performance or recording with needly-written scores and transposed parts
- Transpose, transcribe, and orchestrate music for all instrumentations and genres
- Set up recording sessions
- Create computer-based playbacks, backing tracks and grooves
- Compose original music
- Help with your original music.
What do your services cost?
We get paid per project, not per hour. That way you won’t have to worry about unexpected costs. Just tell us how we can be of assistance to you. We will assess the workload and get a quote to you ASAP.
How do I know you’ll do a great job?
Instead of bragging about the quality of our work, we decided to let our clients speak for us:
What if I am not happy with your work?
It is extremely important to us to make our clients happy, for two reasons: We want them to use our services all the time, and we would like them to recommend us to potentially new customers. That’s why we make sure that our work meets the highest professional standard. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied we will revise our work until you are happy for no additional cost. This being said, we never actually had a costumer that wasn’t satisfied with the final product. In fact, we would rather give you your money back than leave behind an unhappy costumer.